Pain Management Experience
Medicine isn’t my life – people are.
My lifelong commitment has been to help people live healthy, pain-free lives using the most advanced techniques available. Personalized care, compassion, and an ability to listen are an important part of accomplishing pain free living.
Over 25 years of experience
“A comprehensive approach means that we take the whole person into consideration.”
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Board Certification in 1989
- Subspecialty Board Certification in Pain Management in 1998
- American Academy of Pain Management 1999
- Founder Kozmary Center for Pain Management 1998
- Purchased and took ownership of Cleveland Back and Pain Specialists from former owner, Dr. John Nickels 2017
- Undergraduate: University of California at San Diego, Revelle College, BA Chemistry 1979 Cum Laude
- Medical School: University of California at San Francisco, School of Medicine 1983
- Internship: University of California at San Francisco, Surgery 1983-1985
- Residency: University of California at San Francisco, Anesthesiology, 1985-1987
- Fellowship: University of California at San Francisco, Cardiovascular Anesthesia 1987-1988